IELTS Training Institute
The very first thing that you hear while planning to study and go abroad or look for a job opportunity and get settled in abroad is preparation for IELTS, GMAT, TOEFL, GRE tests and likewise. Do you know the meaning of any of them? To begin with, each student who is been aspiring to study aboard needs to appear for an entrance test. There are in general theory examinations like GRE, SAT, GMAT and they need to be supported with some language proficiency test like IELTS – International English Language Testing System and TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language, must for those whose native language is not English.
Are you one of them who is thinking to prepare for the test and looking for one of the best IELTS training institutes in New Delhi? If yes, Oracle International Language Institute is the ideal platform to be. Our coaching and training institute let our students and candidates learn and prepare with full dedication along with providing them with an opportunity to give a free mock IELTS test to evaluate the approximate projected score. On the basis of performance and test result, our highly qualified and expert trainers will recommend the number of sessions that will help you in getting a good IELTS score. Indeed, this process will help to save your both time and money.
More about IELTS test and modules:
IELTS is a standard to get admissions in English speaking nations involving British, Australian, South African, New Zealand and United States. The IELTS test is sectioned into four modules including Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. An average student takes maximum 2 hours and 45 minutes of time to complete the test. The IELTS scoring scale is in between 0 to 9. The tests are available in general in two different formats involving:
- General Training - It is ideal for candidates who wish to shift or settle in English speaking nations.
- IELTS Academic – It is ideal for candidates who want to study abroad at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
The listening and speaking components are same for all candidates; only the difference lies in their reading and writing components. Let’s have a look at the different modules of IELTS, as been depicted in below:
- IELTS General and Academic Practices in Listening – In this module, students need to face total 40 questions that analyze their understanding and basics related to opinions, thoughts and specific details, etc. Each right answer gets 1 mark and the total score is transformed into standard 0-9 band IELTS scale.
- IELTS General and Academic Practices in Reading – In this module, there are 40 questions that are segregated into three categories. The tests check out your reading and interference skills. Each right answer will get 1 mark and the total score is converted into 0-9 IELTS scale.
- IELTS General and Academic Practices in Writing – The module is divided into two parts involving essay writing. Students are assessed on the basis of their performance in both parts and scored in total on the basis of coherence, task achievement, cohesion, grammatical range, lexical resource and accuracy.
- IELTS General and Academic Practices in Speaking – It is the last module that goes in between 11 to 14 minutes. It is the face to face round interview with the examiner. It is must for the student to pass through three stages including introduction and interview, a two way interaction with the examiner.
Each module contributes equally while calculating the total IELTS score. While registering for the examination, it is advisable to first look for the nearest IELTS center, look for the available date, download the form from the website, and fill it up as required with all details. To give the test, it is must to carry a valid passport along with you. Giving IELTS test is a mandate to get admission in colleges and universities in English speaking countries and the best part is that anyone can take the test as many times as needed to reach the desired IELTS score. Our training and coaching institute has a reputation and recognition in the industry and we are backed with experts who devise the curriculum and sessions for the candidates. At Oracle International Language Institute, we comprehend that each student is different and so does his or her IELTS training and learning requirement. Focusing on the same, we do offer one-on-one sessions, group sessions and customized sessions programmes offering IELTS training. Feel free to choose the right batch that fits you the most. Get in touch with us right away to know more details regarding our IELTS training and devised programme and seasons at email@example.com or at 9953988288. We look forward to hear from you.